Endline Evaluation Consultant, Improved Alert Job in Nigeria

 Catholic Relief Services is the official international humanitarian agency of the Catholic community in the United States. CRS works to save, protect, and transform lives in need in more than 100 countries, without regard to race, religion or nationality. In Nigeria, CRS has been operating for over 2 decades – and has maintained operations since 2014 in the Northeast (NE), where it implements lifesaving interventions for communities affected by the crisis.

For over a decade, populations in NE Nigeria – particularly the three states of Borno, Adamawa and Yobe (BAY) - have grappled with a prolonged conflict attributed to violent insurgency by AOGs. Of the BAY states, Borno continues to bear the brunt of the conflict’s ramifications. Approximately 45% of the 3.9 million people in need (PIN) of humanitarian assistance reside in Borno. This number includes 1,633,829 (41% of PIN) Internally Displaced Persons (IDP). Borno is home to over 77% of all IDPs in the BAY states. Most of these IDPs (89%) are displaced within their own state. Borno has 59 formal camps and 182 government recognized informal settlements that host 48% of IDPs. The remaining 52% reside in host communities and/or undocumented informal settlements.

We are recruiting to fill the position below:

Job Title: Endline Evaluation Consultant, Improved Alert

Location: Maiduguri, Borno


Details

  • We are seeking quotations from suppliers with experience in providing consultancy services in evaluation of projects. The document contains all the necessary information for interested bidders.

Application Closing Date
5th July, 2024.

Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates / organizations should submit their proposal for the anticipated contract by sending an email requesting for the detailed SoW, to: nigeriaprocurement@crs.org using " EOING15126" as the subject of the mail.

Only requests received before 5pm on 5th July, 2024, will be responded to with the detailed SoW.

Final Submission
Final bid submission should be made to: tenders.ngr@crs.org with the subject "EOING15126" not later than 5pm, 15th July, 2024.

Note

  • CRS realizes that bidders may have additional questions after reading this RFP. Interested bidders can submit their questions to nigeriaprocurement@crs.org according to the instructions in the RFQ. If necessary, CRS will provide answers to all relevant questions by email to all companies or organizations that expressed interest.
  • This RFQ does not obligate CRS to execute a contract, nor does it commit CRS to pay any costs incurred in the preparation and submission of the proposals. Furthermore, CRS reserves the right to reject any and all offers, if such is considered to be in the best interest of CRS.